I. Ownership and purpose of the Web Platform
- The Website ps-technologies.com (hereinafter the “Web” or the “Platform”) is a Web Page owned by Pneumatic Structure Technologies S.L (hereinafter “The Company” or “PSTech”), a Company duly incorporated and existing under the Laws of Spain, with registered office at c/ Gran Capità, 2-4, s/n Edificio C1, Campus Nord UPC, 08034 Barcelona, company number B-66474156 following registration data with the Commercial Registry of Barcelona: Volume 44714, folio 36, and sheet number 464256.
- Our Web has been designed with the purpose of offering to our Users information about our services as well as information about the creation and commercialization of our technology projects.
II. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Access to and use of our platform as well as any information, services and content are subject not only to the applicable Law in force and to regulatory standards but also to the provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Platform may be amended by the Company without any specific notice to the User. In this regard it is important that the User verifies the Terms and Conditions regularly.
III. Exclusions of Liability
- Due to technical uncertainties of the Internet, PSTech reserves the right to temporarily suspend the use of the Platform for secure, technical or maintenance reasons. PSTech shall use its best efforts to limit possible suspension or interruptions. In addition, PSTech retain the right to implement any changes to the Platform at any time, with or without notice. User acknowledges and agrees that it is possible PSTech carry out certain actions that may prevent User from accessing the Web at certain times for limited periods, therefore User agrees that PSTech shall not be responsible or liable as a result of any of such actions including, without limitation, for deletion or failure to make available, any of the Platform’s content features or services.
- PSTech makes no representations not guarantees about the results obtained from the use of the Platform. Therefore, under no circumstances may PSTech or its directors, officers, employees or representatives be held liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to any loss of profits, loss of data or business opportunities, software errors, being or not predictable, and having direct or indirect connection with the use of the Platform.
- PSTech is not responsible in any way for the content, activities of any kind, products and services that can be accessed through electronic links directly or indirectly, through our Platform, including Web sites of third party collaborators. The links provided on or included in our Platform do not represent any suggestion, invitation or recommendation about the site or the products, services and/or contents provided therein.
- PSTech is not responsible for any loss or damage that User may suffer as a result of inappropriate use of the Platform or if the User breaches the Terms and Conditions herein.
IV. Intellectual Property
- The user acknowledges and agree that PSTech is the rightful owner of all right, title and interest in and associated with the Platform, its contents, any software including modifications, updates and new versions as well as any trademark, trade name, designs, slogans, logos, domain names, know how, copyright and any other industrial and intellectual property rights inherent to the Platform and its related technology. In this regard, the User do not acquire any intellectual or industrial property right and the use of our Platform shall not be considered as an authorization or license to use the content of our Website for purposes other than those referred to in the Terms and Conditions of Use herein.
- In light of the foregoing, any total or partial copy, reproduction, modification, processing, distribution, public communication or any other exploitation of the Website, its content, applications, source code, design and look & feel is prohibited. Furthermore, the User acknowledges and agrees that it is forbidden to decompose, reverse engineer or make derivative works of the software that supports the operation and access of the Website and the services contained therein.
- Failure to comply with any of the provisions stated herein will entitle PSTech to instigate proceedings against the offender and to take the appropriate legal actions to defend PSTech’s rights, title and interest, including the right to claim compensatory damages as appropriate.
- Upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the User acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and accepted our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as well as our Cookies Policy.
VI. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions of Use of the Platform shall be governed by the Spanish Law. For the resolution of any dispute that may arise regarding the content and enforcement of the Terms and Conditions provided herein, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona.
If you would like to contact us in respect to any element of the Terms and Conditions of Use herein or if you have any question or comments on it, please contact us directly to the following email address email@example.com or by sending your written request to our office address:
Pneumatic Structure Technologies S.L
Gran Capità, 2-4,